Publication for Cryogenics
Among the submitted manuscripts, ACASC program committee will select about 30 papers to recommend the submission in a special issue of Cryogenics based on the critical results of highest quality. The selected manuscripts will be notified by November 15, 2017 and the authors will be suggested to follow the new submission process in EES of Cryogenics.
· Editor: Prof. Sangkwon Jeong (KAIST, Korea)
· Authors of selected papers should submit their papers to Cryogenics by themselves from 15 November to 15 December 2017 (strictly limited).
· Paper submission to Cryogenics should be done through the following Elsevier Editorial System (EES): http://ees.elsevier.com/cryogenics/
· Select article type as 'Special issue: ACASC2017'.
· Submitted paper will be reviewed by two independent referees, and accepted papers will be published as ACASC2017 special issue in 2018.
Publication for PSAC
The other manuscripts will be published in a special issue of PSAC (Progress in Superconductivity and Cryogenics), which is one of the SCOPUS lists, if authors want.
· The special issue of PSAC will be published in December 2017 or March 2018.
· The publication fee(200,000 KRW) will be fully supported by the conference organizers.
· Detail publication information can be found in ‘http://psac.kisac.org/’, however, author should submit by 30 November, 2017.