|Please check below the key dates of ACASC 2017|
|Abstract submission open||August 15, 2017|
|Abstract submission deadline (has been extended)||September 27, 2017|
|Notificationof abstract acceptance||September 29, 2017|
|Early registration deadline||October 20, 2017|
|Conference||November 5 to 8, 2017|
|Selection of manuscripts for special issue of ‘Cryogenics’||November 15, 2017|
|Deadline of full paper submission to Cryogenics and PSAC||November 30, 2017|
Among the submitted manuscripts, ACASC program committee will select about 30 papers to recommend the submission in a special issue of Cryogenics based on the critical results of highest quality. The selected manuscripts will be notified by November 15, 2017 and the authors will be suggested to follow the new submission process in EES of Cryogenics.
• Editor: Prof. Sangkwon Jeong (KAIST, Korea)
• Authors of selected papers should submit their papers to Cryogenics by themselves from 15 to 30 November 2017 (strictly limited).
• Paper submission to Cryogenics should be done through the following Elsevier Editorial System (EES): http://ees.elsevier.com/cryogenics/
• Select article type as 'Special issue: ACASC2017'.
• Submitted paper will be reviewed by two independent referees, and accepted papers will be published as ACASC2017 special issue in 2018.